Minutes of the Pembroke College Winnie-the-Pooh Society Elevenses Meeting held on the 28/10/2000 in Rm 6. 10 Selwyn Gardens
Present : Martin, Owen, Richard, Neil, Rosie, Andrew, Debbie, Laura, Mary, Someone
Apologies : Jenny, Ben, Claire, Yasmin
- The meeting is opened.
- The meeting very nearly becomes unconstitutional as people leave, but then they thankfully return with more people.
- Votes that its Andrews turn to answer the door every time: Passed.
- Rosie wonders if Jenny is coming to the meeting.
- Ian might be in the cage.
- The wafers are passed round and round and round.
- Some people are not very happy with the choice of bank we made.
- Rosie reads the minutes from 21/10/00.
- Rosie reads the minutes from the Committee meeting on 21/10/00.
- Votes to censure all of the committee who aren't at the meeting: Passed.
- The only character we have at the meeting is Wol.
- Reading: In which Piglet does a very Grand thing.
- We discuss why Owen has to keep hold of the jar of Hunny.
- Vote to censure Owen for not keeping hold of the Jar of Hunny: Passed
- Martin realises he has been a member for over a year more than anyone else at the meeting.
- Andrew and Rosie got wet this morning.
- Rosie asks if Andrew and herself should turn into a Battenburg cake.
- The mini-biscuits go round and round and round.
- Colour co-ordinating hair and T-shirts.
- Fireworks and Halloween are mentioned.
- The societies TV appearance is mentioned again.
- We play with Owen's Tigger.
- Why would you want to skin Tigger?
- Votes that Mary and Laura should go: Passed.
- Should we have votes to close: Passed
- Votes to close: Passed
- The meeting is re-opened, next week O10, votes to close: Passed.
Return To Michaelmas 2000
©The Pembroke College Winnie-The-Pooh Society 2000.
Disclaimer: The views given on this page are those of the Pembroke College Winnie-The-Pooh Society and do not necessarily correspond to those of Pembroke College