Minutes of the Pembroke College Winnie-the-Pooh Society Elevenses Meeting held on the 02/12/2000 in O10
Present : Martin, Richard, Owen, Debbie, Claire
- Owen opens the meeting
- Alumni list is printing
- Well lots is going on
- We discuss the American elections
- Owen's photos are shown around.
- Claire was nearly ran over by a cyclist.
- Owen declares the cake open.
- The doctor examined Claire's chest very thoroughly.
- Do we need a society teapot.
- George is popular at the moment.
- Claire reads minutes of 25/11/00
- Ben spits properly at Claire at school
- Claire reads minutes of 29/11/00
- Votes to censure Jenny for going to pub instead of Poohsoc. Carried.
- Owen's philosophy for life "Don't talk to yourself"
- Claire's being very mature.
- Reading: In which Christopher Robin gives a Pooh party and we say goodbye.
- Jenny turns up from the pub for a small amount of time.
- Jenny declares herself late: Passed.
- Votes to censure Jenny for interrupting reading: Passed
- Votes to censure Ian for being in the pub instead of here: Passed
- "Look at me I'm a dwarf" - Jenny
- Claire descends into hysteria again.
- Next week???
- The picture with Claire removed is shown.
- "I'm ready for bed" -Claire
"In Martin's room" - Owen
"Yes" - Claire
- Votes that Claire should go an tuck herself up in Martin's bed: Passed
- Votes to close: Passed
Return To Michaelmas 2000
©The Pembroke College Winnie-The-Pooh Society 2000.
Disclaimer: The views given on this page are those of the Pembroke College Winnie-The-Pooh Society and do not necessarily correspond to those of Pembroke College