Minutes of the Pembroke College Winnie-the-Pooh Society Elevenses Meeting held on the 13/10/2001 on Poohsticks Bridge and in M1.
Present : Owen, Martin, Neil, Michelle*, other random people*
Apologies : Rosie, Richard, Jenny
- Meeting officially opened by Owen.
- Meeting unofficially opened by Owen.
- Fluids equations
- Round 1: Neil, Owen, Michelle
- Owen goes looking for trees
- Round 2: Neil, Owen, Michelle
- Round 3: Owen, (Michelle, Neil)
- Round 4: Neil, Owen, Michelle
- Votes to put "You are not allowed to destroy the bridge" into the poohsticks rules: Passed
- Votes to let visitors vote: Passed
- Longer sticks tend to be shorter: Passed
- Some little kid throws all our sticks in the water.
- Votes to censure the little kid for throwing all our sticks in the water: Passed
- Round 5: Michelle
- Round 6 'final roundí: (Owen, Neil), Michelle
- Neil has a very knobbly stick.
- Votes that Martin should write while walking back: Passed
- We head to M1
- Andrew doesnít know what his name was yesterday.
Present: Martin, Owen, Neil, Michelle*, Andrew, Kirsten, Jacob*, Rosie
Apologies: Richard, Jon, Benedict, Neil M-H, Jenny
- You get free tarts with mince pies.
- We are not allowed to lean on the cardboard box.
- Votes to censure Michelle for making noises with balloons: Passed
- Votes to commend visitor for checking that votes to allow visitors to vote was passed: Passed
- Votes to invoke clause XXXV: Passed
- Votes to confuse the issue: Passed
- Correspondence: The letter from Rob is read out.
- Owen tells us about the ABC (Australia) radio interview.
- Votes to commend Australia for having such good taste in radio subjects: Passed
- Michelle enjoys Andrews dragon
- Andrew takes a mince pie
- Mince pies might be like Camels
- Votes that mince pies and camels are identical: Passed
- Votes that we have to propose a motion every time we think something: Failed
- Minutes of Poohsoc meeting from 06/10/2001 are read by Kirsten
- Andrew doesnít often feel better.
- Votes that Kirsten is confused: Passed
- Votes that they are Jaffa cake bars: Passed
- Votes that they are not Jaffa cake bars: Passed
- Kirsten asks Owen what heís doing this evening.
- Votes that Owen is going to stay here: Failed.
- Andrew goes to buy some coke.
- Votes to censure the balloon for interrupting the motion: Passed
- Vote to sing happy birthday to Neil: Passed
- Votes to commend the shop for celebrating Poohís birthday: Passed
- Votes to censure the Secretary for not writing up the minutes: Passed
- Minutes of 06/10/2001 are read by Neil
- Benís big nose is very important
- Votes that Linux is a childrenís tv program: Hung, the visitors are hung, CR decides for.
- Votes to censure Neil for not pronouncing the capital of Kasakstan properly.
- Reading: In which Eeyore looses a tail and Pooh finds one.
- Votes that Kirsten doesnít understand: Passed
- It suits her: Passed
- Votes that Kirsten should wear it to every meeting it attends: Passed
- Votes that we donít care: Passed
- If we put the teapot in the Uni, the Uni in the kettle and the kettle in the teapot Kirsten will get a headache: Passed
- Its so blatantly obviously true that Kirsten canít be bothered to second it: Passed
- Votes to censure Thomas for not being here when he said he would be: Passed
- Votes to censure them for being nasty to the dragon: Passed
- Votes to censure Kirsten for not talking about Pooh material in a meeting: Passed
- Votes to get on something more relevant: Passed
- Curry powder comes from ground up curries.
- Votes to commend Andrew for playing special Pooh like music for special Pooh like people: Passed
- Votes to commend him for his: Passed
- Next weeks meeting Sunday, 6pm AA20
- Votes to make Jon do it again: Failed
- Votes to make it snow more often: Failcarried.
- Votes that we should close the meeting before the working pen runs out: Passed (1 S.b.)
- You can take it into your mouth and chew it and swallow it
- We can do it again: Passed
- Votes on the motion: Passed
- Votes to make everyone shut up: Failed
- Votes that Owen can propose a motion that we should never have a meeting in a toilet: Passed
- He does so but no-one seconds
- Votes to close: Passed
- It doesnít say chocolate sheep
much later) Ian pays his Pooh levy
Return To Michaelmas 2001
©The Pembroke College Winnie-The-Pooh Society 2001.
Disclaimer: The views given on this page are those of the Pembroke College Winnie-The-Pooh Society and do not necessarily correspond to those of Pembroke College