Minutes of the Pembroke College Winnie-the-Pooh Society Elevenses Meeting held on the 03/11/2001 in Z7 North Court, Emmanuel.
Present : Neil, Richard, Owen, Martin, Tom, Trent*
Apologies : Jenny Andrew, Ian, Rosie
- Owen opens the meeting and hence last years membership runs out.
- Owen probably has more experience than Neil.
- Bill Gates is Bondís arch enemy.
- Votes that we should send James Bond over to kill Bill Gates: Passed
- Is |Cambridge|>>1
- Computer manuals.
- "Claire was one of our favourite people" - Richard.
- College parents/children
- They havenít changed the curtains since 1984
- Richard and having his nails painted
- Tom supported by Owen becomes a member
- Neil reads the Poohsoc minutes from the meeting from 21/10/01 (the 27/10/01 part that is)
- Last weeks meeting is now closed as visitor decides for.
- Formal halls.
- The origin (0,0,0) of the book.
- Double Dutch
- "Whereís Pooh corner" - Neil
- Robinson college is a black hole
- Votes to censure the people in the Pentagon who havenít heard of Pooh: Passed
- Tom reads Poohsoc minutes from 27/10/01
- Votes to never put apostrophes in those minutes ever again: Passed
- What does GAC stand for
- Tigger also available at the EGM (Note: thatís the post thatís available)
- The minutes are jumping out at the visitors.
- Votes to censure the minutes for having the Wizard of Oz in: Passed
- Votes to let visitors vote: Passed
- Reading: In which Piglet does a very grand thing.
- Eeyore the psychopathic-axe murderer.
- Tom got asked if he drank blood.
- Throwing socks out the window.
- Nothing ever gets lost in the laundry at Emma but extra things turn up.
- Coffee doesnít taste anything like orange juice.
- Never invite a Panda into your room.
- Green houses to grow books (c.f. Pembroke Library)
- Pink butterfly wings and a nappy.
- Emmanuel college is addicted to orange juice.
- Next week not in Neilís fridge: Passed
- Richard may not be here next week.
- Next week: Z7 North Court Emmanuel (again)
- Votes to close: Passed
Return To Michaelmas 2001
©The Pembroke College Winnie-The-Pooh Society 2001.
Disclaimer: The views given on this page are those of the Pembroke College Winnie-The-Pooh Society and do not necessarily correspond to those of Pembroke College