Minutes of the Pembroke College Winnie-the-Pooh Society Elevenses Meeting held on the 06/11/99 in Room 4, 32 Panton Street : where we learn lots of new things.
Present : Jenny, Martin, Gina, Richard, Neil, Owen, Yasmin, Rob, Michael, Jeremy, Emily, Ben
Apologies : Claire, Peter, Chris
- Ben manages to open the meeting even though he is in Chesterton.
- Yasmin is wearing a jumper with naked people on it.
- Jenny has a gothic computer.
- Good quality tarts are going cheap this week.
- Rob is not pregnant.
- Rob reads the minutes.
- Yasmin has eaten too much cake.
- Since it is such a blustery day the reading will be "In which Piglet does a very grand thing".
- A lot of the characters are missing today so:
Owen Wols and Michael Poohs.
- Jenny gets very confused over Owen's name.
- Ben prefers to come in the back way, says Jenny.
- Ben arrives but struggles to fit in the room.
- Jenny hasn't done well with the freshers.
- Vote to congratulate Australia on having an honoury member as a head of state: Passed.
- Rob's stiff.
- Ben's making Owen loose.
- Ben claims that Yasmin and Kirsten sound similar.
- Ben thinks we should re-open negotiations with Sheila and her Dog society (spit, spit).
- Are we still at war with SaHDs (s,s) no-one seams to actually know.
- People discuss how many SaHDs (s,s) meetings they have been to.
- There are less wino's on the streets these days, they've all been made fellows.
- Why are there no Varsities in the porters lodge these days.
- Emily arrives.
- We try to decide on people the society could write to.
- Owen suggests we write to the Inland revenue as they wrote to him to ask his address.
- Michael educates us in basic Physics by repeatedly turning the light on and off.
- Jenny has a light up bear.
- Rob once catalogued all the books in his bedroom.
- Wills are discussed.
- We learn why jumpers are called jumpers.
- Next week's meeting in AA20.
- Vote to close: F:4, A:0, Ab:4, Sb:1.
Return To Michaelmas 1999
©The Pembroke College Winnie-The-Pooh Society 1999.
Disclaimer: The views given on this page are those of the Pembroke College Winnie-The-Pooh Society and do not necessarily correspond to those of Pembroke College