Minutes of the Pembroke College Winnie-the-Pooh Society Elevenses Meeting held on the 13/11/99 in AA20
Present : Michael, Owen, Granny, Martin, Peter, Jeremy, Ben, Annelies, Rob, Claire, Yasmin, Richard, Neil
Apologies : Jenny, Jon, Jenny T (visiting a friend), Chris
Guests : Richard
- Meeting opened by Ben.
- Granny's six foot rod has a spiky end.
- Ben suggests we put Rob on trial for failing to censure the whole of France. F:1 A:3 Ab:3
- Vote to allow visitors to vote F:8 A:1 Ab:1
- Dave Henderson is mentioned.
- We got a £10 GAC allocation.
- I think she's strange say's Granny.
- Rob wants a finger.
- Ben wants to be an honoury girl.
- Reading "In which Pooh invents a new game and Eeyore joins in.", Michael - Narrates, Peter reads the part of Pooh.
- Vote that Peter has to sing F:5 A:1 Ab:5
- Ben uses the word cripes.
- Ben and Rob interrupt the reading.
- The linguist was wrong.
- Vote to censure Ben and Rob for interrupting the reading. F:8 A:1 Ab:2
- Everyone clears their throats simultaneously.
- Michael looses it and starts seeing innuendo in every line.
- The reading leaves all those present in hysterics.
- Yasmin arrives and steals Claire.
- Yasmin and Claire return with a cake for Jeremy.
- Will the candles set the fire alarm off, thankfully not.
- Granny's impressed with the size of Michael's equipment.
- We discuss cake cutting theory.
- Richard and Neil arrive.
- Vote to censure Richard and Neil, Carried.
- Ben goes under the table.
- Granny's stalker returns.
- Reading finishes.
- Rob leaves.
- Jeremy reads the minutes.
- Granny makes a compsci joke.
- Owen has received a letter from the student loans company saying that they don't accept photocopies. However he send them a fax of the originals.
- Michael gives us a recap of last weeks physics lesson. Lesson 2 will be next week and involves forks and mains sockets.
- Peter has Pooh socks.
- The cakes have won today.
- Granny's stalker leaves.
- Yasmin does an impression of Basil Brush.
- Granny's lost it for no apparent reason.
- Next week's meeting in AA23.
- Vote to close F:8 A:1 Ab:3 Sb:1
Return To Michaelmas 1999
©The Pembroke College Winnie-The-Pooh Society 1999.
Disclaimer: The views given on this page are those of the Pembroke College Winnie-The-Pooh Society and do not necessarily correspond to those of Pembroke College