Minutes of the Pembroke College Winnie-the-Pooh Society Elevenses Meeting held on the 20/11/99 in AA23
Present : Jeremy, Richard, Annelies, Martin, Neil, Claire, Owen, Rob, Ben, Emily, Mike, Mad Jenny, Jon, Kirsten, Benedict
Apologies : Yasmin, Granny, Michael
Guests : Anthony.
- Ben declares the meeting open.
- Politics are discussed.
- Anthony chooses his church by the quality of cake and tea they offer.
- More Jaffa cakes should be brought to meetings.
- Vote that Rob should bring Jaffa cakes to the next meeting: Passed
- Vote that Anthony can vote: Passed
- Vote that Anthony can't vote for the rest of the meeting: Passed
- The poor attendance is noted.
- Emily is playing with Ben's bottom.
- Mad Jenny arrives.
- Reading "In which Tigger is unbounced."
- The obligatory testament joke is made.
- Anthony reads Pooh for old times sake.
- Kirsten, Benedict and Jon arrive.
- Tiggers don't get lost due to GPS.
- Vote to congratulate Rob on his Narrating: F:6, A:0, Ab:4
- Jenny drops marshmallows on the floor.
- Jon reads the minutes.
- Vote to censure Ben for suggesting we stop calling Mad Jenny, Mad Jenny. Passed
- Vote to censure Martin for ratting on his president. : Passed
- Dave Henderson is mentioned.
- Granny's six foot rod is actually a shunters pole.
- Ben plugs his panto.
- Vote to censure Jon for being a Geek: failed.
- The web page should be accessible by Christmas.
- Vote to censure Michael for not giving us the second Physics lesson: Passed
- Rob has Pooh socks.
- Vote that Martin can rescind one censure of his choice: Passed.
- Vote to censure Jon for not wanting to come to Poohsoc this week: Passed.
- Vote to censure Jon for coming to Poohsoc when he is infectious: Passed.
- Rob won't be in the country over New years eve.
- Mad Jenny demonstrates why she is called mad.
- Ben calls Jenny hideous.
- Ben and Rob speak German.
- Votes for aaaaaaarrrrraaaaaaaarrrggghhaargh (proposed Benedict seconded Anthony): Passed
- Owen invites us all to a tea Party on 29th at 4pm in his room. He will be 91.
- We need to attract new members.
- Jeremy apologizes for his excepted absence next week.
- Any one who joins next week we will donate their membership fees to Children in Need.
- Next weeks meeting somewhere.
- Vote to close: Passed.
Return To Michaelmas 1999
©The Pembroke College Winnie-The-Pooh Society 1999.
Disclaimer: The views given on this page are those of the Pembroke College Winnie-The-Pooh Society and do not necessarily correspond to those of Pembroke College