Minutes of the Pembroke College Winnie-the-Pooh Society Elevenses Meeting held on the 27/11/99 in L3.
Present : Richard, Martin, Peter, Rob, Jeremy, Granny, Owen, Mad Jenny, Yasmin.
Apologies : Ben, Annelies, Neil, Michael, Claire, Chris.
- Meeting opened by Martin.
- Chris's speakers are discussed.
- Reading: "In which Eeyore discovers a Wolery and owl moves in."
- People are required to read more than one part as we have very few members.
- Jenny arrives telling us how her boat were finalists.
- Pembroke's buildings are discussed.
- Peter leaves.
- Granny reads the minutes.
- Mad Jenny apologises for her expected absence next week.
- The bop is discussed.
- Yasmin arrives.
- Vote to thank Chris Rycroft for allowing us to use his room: F:6 A:1 Ab:1 Passed.
- Owen's not had any silly letters this week.
- Owen reminds of his tea party.
- Martin apologises for his absence next week and the few after that. (I am at home till next term).
- Next weeks meeting AA25
- Vote to close: F:5 A:0 Ab:3 passed.
Return To Michaelmas 1999
©The Pembroke College Winnie-The-Pooh Society 1999.
Disclaimer: The views given on this page are those of the Pembroke College Winnie-The-Pooh Society and do not necessarily correspond to those of Pembroke College