Minutes of the Pembroke College Winnie-the-Pooh Society Elevenses Meeting held on the 03/02/2001 in 7a Botolph lane.
Present : Ben, Rosie, Martin, Owen, Jenny, Ian, Kieran, Claire, "the other Claire who is in the kitchen, maybe", Charlotte, Debbie
Apologies : Kirsten, Benedict, Richard, Andrew
- Martin opens the meeting.
- We can call Kieran what we like.
- Society cheque books need calculators to write in them.
- Ian doesn't want to lose his testaments.
- Boiling worms to make silk.
- Rosie sniffs Ben's big one.
- Votes to censure Ian for running of to a party: Passed.
- Votes to censure Ian for running of to a party because there is better company there: Passed.
- "Can you get it online" - Ben
- Votes to have a budget at the AGM with the red cash box: Passed.
- Letter to Court of Human Rights is read out.
- Votes to send the letter, F:3, A:1, Ab:2: Carried.
- "Can I nick one of your fingers Ben" - Owen.
- "I hear a crash whenever water comes out" - Claire
"I would see a doctor then" - Ben
- Votes to censure Martin for pinching Claire's buttons: F:5, A:0, Ab:1: Passed
- Glowing Pooh would freak us out.
- Recycling ink cartridges.
- Claire reads the minutes from the Pembroke College Winnie-the-Pooh society meeting held on the 27/01/2001.
- Rosie's forgotten the moustache again.
- One of the diaries has been abducted by aliens.
- You get lots of Claires without eyes.
- "Do people not read their Pooh every night before going to bed" - Ben
- We have to do things about our listings.
- Claire reads the minutes of the Pembroke College Winnie-the-Pooh Society meeting held on the 30/01/2001.
- Votes that next weeks minutes should be in alphabetical order: Passed.
- Votes that "Claire thinks that Owen's going to choke", F:2, A:2, Ab:2, Visitor decides For so Passed.
- "When you get married, have children" - Claire
- Reading: In which Eeyore loses a tail and Pooh finds one.
- Debbie phones.
- Votes to censure the network for being down: F:4, A:0, Ab:2: Passed.
- Rosie owes the society £7.98.
- Votes to censure Jenny for absconding during the meeting: F:4, A:1, Ab:1: Passed.
- "I think I pulled something at dancing" - Claire.
- We are having spicy Christmas tea because it is February.
- Charlotte appears and then promptly disappears.
- Ben's missile toe.
- Votes to censure Martin and Claire for getting serious in the corner of a poohsoc meeting: F:3, A:1, Ab:1.
- Where is Seaton?
- We want two small balloons.
- Poohsticks rules.
- Rosie owes the society another £1.50 making £9.48 in total.
- "When was McDonalds invented".
- Does Debbie want anything from Pooh corner.
- "I'm sore everywhere" - Claire
- Claire had Thursday, Thursday made her sore because she used parts of herself that she hadn't used for a while.
- "There's a tart left" - Ben, but who was he referring to.
- Claire writes down Martin's room number to go to next Saturday at 4pm, even though poohsoc will be held in Ian's room on that day.
- We wonder if Claire's above mistake was a Freudian slip.
- Debbie owes the society £10.98
- Votes to close F:2, A:3, Ab:1 Failed.
- Votes to close F:3, A:2, Ab:1 Passed.
- "I'll go on top shall I" - Claire to Martin.
Return To Lent 2001
©The Pembroke College Winnie-The-Pooh Society 2001.
Disclaimer: The views given on this page are those of the Pembroke College Winnie-The-Pooh Society and do not necessarily correspond to those of Pembroke College