Minutes of the Pembroke College Winnie-the-Pooh Society Elevenses Meeting held on the 28/04/2001 in H1.
Present : Anthony, Owen, Jenny, Martin, Ben, Claire, Rosie, Andrew, Debbie
Apologies : Richard, Neil, Kirsten, Benedict, Ian
- Owen opens the meeting.
- Jenny declares the meeting not fair.
- Jennyís room is falling apart.
- "It grows exponentially and its not fair" Jenny to Ben as she pulls him towards her.
- Votes that "that other little thing works as well": Failed.
- Votes that we should write to SDG and complain about the coaster: Passed
- Rosie always comes late and Andrew always comes with her.
- Votes to close: Failed.
- "Once you stop, you canít pop"
- "I had my little brother in London" Anthony
- Post offices and wandering in them
- "Poohsoc wanted to know if you are coming" The message Jenny leaves on Rosieís answering machine.
- Hazel nut -> nasal hut.
- Enough of maths: Passed
- Minutes of Poohsoc meetings held on 10/03/2001, 18/03/2001, 24/03/2001 are read out.
- "Theyíve both come at the same time" Ben about Rosie and Andrew.
- Swapping plums for Jaffa cakes.
- Votes to censure those Jaffa cakes: Failed.
- Ben uses a Hoover on Andrew.
- "You get better sex in Peterhouse" Ben
- Searches in Reading.
- Votes to censure that ring tone: Passed
- Debbie arrives saying she over slept, its now 17:10.
- "Beaver was mine" Debbie when we start talking about opening stuff.
- Ben had been using Henry.
- Votes to censure Ben for saying he hoped Poohsoc would not be around in 50 years: Passed
- Votes that if Poohsoc is still around in 50 years they have to invite us all back for dinner: Passed
- Votes to censure Rosie for asking about why you get censured: Failed.
- Claire talks about her solicitors pants.
- Anthony wouldnít say no to a small one, but he did ask what she meant.
- "Do you want to go out" Debbie to Jenny
- Jenny stands in the middle of the room going "Rabid"
- Jenny uses her Diabolo as a substitute for Ben.
- Jenny pours water on Ben.
- Reading: In which it is shown Tiggers donít climb trees.
- Votes to censure Jenny any way: Passed
- Itís cheaper on-line.
- Apparently Jenny can sweet talk.
- Ben canít turn it on - Jenny.
- We actually have the reading now.
- T-shirts again.
- Our letter was passed onto confusion.
- Enid Blyton ate people.
- Ben used to like St. Trinians (He actually meant Mallory Towers)
- "Filth" by William Shakespeare.
- The Secret Garden
- Will Rosie and Andrew be coming next week.
- O10 next week.
- Votes to have all of this term in O10: Failed.
- What do apartments eat?
- Ensuite youth hostels.
- Votes to close: Passed.
Return To Easter 2001
©The Pembroke College Winnie-The-Pooh Society 2001.
Disclaimer: The views given on this page are those of the Pembroke College Winnie-The-Pooh Society and do not necessarily correspond to those of Pembroke College